Tuesday 20 March 2018

952 Knebworth '90


First  viewed  :  6  August  1990

 I  saw  a  bit  of  this  at  my  friend  Carl's  house  but  I  can't  remember  why  I  was  there. There  was  no  football  on  that  evening  so  I  don't  know  what  I  was  doing  there  on  a  Monday  night. It   sticks  in  the  mind  because  the  part  I  saw  was  when  Pink  Floyd  were  coming  on  and  the  previous  Saturday  I'd  driven  Carl  and  another  friend  Sean  to  Harrogate  for  a  pre-season  friendly  and  included  Floyd's  Alan's  Psychedelic  Breakfast   on  the  mix  tape  for  the  ride. Both  of  them  were  suitably  appalled  by  it  and  I  recall  Carl  saying  when  they  came  on "If  they're  going  to  do  the  Rice  Krispie  song, it's  going  off !"

They  didn't  and  in  fact  I  doubt  they've  ever  played  it  live.

No comments:

Post a Comment